- To help save children from critical illness and death – children fall ill and do not receive timely quality care as it is unavailableor unaffordable. Their disease is worsened resulting in complications and hospitalization
- To help women look after their health – for poor families personal health is low on a priority list. Specifically for women there is a great need given childbirth, poor nutrition along with physical and mental stress
- To help relieve pressure on tertiary and secondary hospitals
- Help at doorstep: Developing a first port of call by establishing and operating primary healthcare clinics in low income areas
- Very Affordable: Cost of Rs. 350+ per patient. Fee of Rs. 20 – 50 with free medicines, tests and follow up care
- High quality: as per internationally recognized protocols
We provide both curative and preventive care at all our clinics:
Quality Care at nominal cost: Patients are examined by qualified and well-trained physicians whose performance is rigorously monitored by our quality management system. Doctors follow a customized protocol with medical records maintained for each patient. Whilst cost per patient is in excess of PKR 350 (USD 3.50 approximately), the fee charged is between PKR 20 (USD 0.20) and PKR 50 (USD 0.50). Basic medicines are provided free of cost to everyone, with even further medication provided free to deserving patients.
Diagnostic and Pharmacy Services: SINA’s in-house diagnostic service provides free and highly subsidized investigations including laboratory tests and ultrasounds. Samples are collected daily from our clinic collection points and are delivered to our centralized laboratory. An ultrasound service is provided at our clinics and is performed by a qualified Sonologist at a very subsidized rate.
Referral System (for specialist care): For patients requiring specialized attention, SINA has developed a unique referral system whereby every patient who requires specialist opinion or secondary and tertiary care gets the opportunity to have access to qualified consultants in Karachi free of cost or at highly subsidized rates. This assures advanced medical care to deserving patients who otherwise may not be able to get access to secondary and tertiary care given lack of awareness and financial constraints.
Continuous Medical Education (CME) Program:Continuous development of medical practitioners is a cornerstone of SINA’s model. Our CME Program is based on needs that emerge during regular quality assurance processes and are aimed both at doctors and at paramedics.
Ration Provision: For families that are unable to meet minimum nutrition requirements, we provide rations that ensure that family members have sufficient food to avoid under-nutrition. It is estimated that 35% of all deaths of children under the age of 5 is due to malnutrition.
Preventive Healthcare Program: Our medical team focuses on Diabetes, Hepatitis and Hypertension whilst also focusing on chronic disease management to ensure that more serious complications are avoided.